Friday, September 10, 2010

Random concepts 1 part 2

Did the ghost as well. Quick 15-min sketch.

Did some thumbnails at the top with different costumes I came up with for her, but ultimately decided on the last one due to it looking more like I'd imagine a ghost to look like (plus I liked the chains). Was originally going to give her shorter hair, but decided against it.

Sketch on the bottom-right is how her flesh and ghost halves are separated (bottom part's ghost). Also drew how I thought the eyes should look like, but the scan was of poor quality due to me not being used to the library's scanner so the ghost eye doesn't look as good as the original sketch (was supposed to be slightly transparent so as to show the hollow area behind it). I'll probably scan it better once I get home.

-- Nieves

No comments:

Post a Comment