Sunday, September 26, 2010

LOTR Character


Yeah, silhouettes ^^^ Not much else to say. I wanted to have some sort of large creature but made a few smaller ones to see how they worked.

This was an advancement from my original silhouettes where i added a basic skeletal structure and a layout of how the legs would be able to bed. The legs were the hardest part for me on this project.

This was my sketch that i used to take into photoshop to make my final


This is my final concept for the lord of the rings character. I really got a little annoyed about sketching and re sketching a hand on the other hand, so i just cut it off, haha. Which actually works as to why he is so pissed off. I had never painted anything in photoshop (or in real life for that matter) so this was a long trial and error for me. What i was going for was just some sort of gigantic creature. I used ideas from many movies and games. It was a combination of a Human, Minotaur, Tauren, and Demon kind of things.

No comments:

Post a Comment